AAA WOOD PRODUCTS -                    FROM TREE CUTTING TO FLOORING TO KD FIREWOOD
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

CUSTOMER COMMENTS
powered by

My Blog

CUSTOMER COMMENTS

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR FEED BACK PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THEM HERE THANKS AAA WOOD PRODUCTS

7 Comments to CUSTOMER COMMENTS:

Comments RSS
derek on Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:57 PM
Wood was delivered as specified and on time. Also dropped the cord off in the area I needed for easy access. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in home delivery of wood. Derek Dover NH
Reply to comment

james on Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:00 PM
I ordered my first cord of kiln dried firewood from AAA last winter, I just had my second cord of this season delivered today 1/16. After burning 5 cords total last year from multiple vendors I decided I was only ordering kiln dried from Tony this winter. When I called Tony to place my order this winter he immediately remembered exactly who I was which was a pleasant surprise since I was only a one time customer. Tony is extremely polite, respectful, knowledgeable, and punctual with all deliveries and called to confirm the delivery prior to showing up. If you are looking for quality firewood and even better service I would highly recommend Tony and the team at AAA to everyone. Thanks AAA!!! James Barrington nh.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:02 PM
We're enjoying the firewood very much. It is cut well, and burns great. Nice and dry. Thanks. Rick
Reply to comment

chris on Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:03 PM
Tony was great! He delivered on time and called ahead to confirm delivery. The service was fast and friendly.The wood was excellent, I burned it the same day as delivery - I will always go kiln dried from now on.I highly recommend AAA wood products!"Chris - Newington NH
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:23 PM
Hi Tony, I received a 3rd cord of all high quality hardwood a few days ago. Virtually all of the wood was perfectly straight and made for fast and easy stacking. All the wood was very dry and lights fast and burns for a long time. When I run out of wood, I will most certainly be contacting you again for another load. A very satisfied customer.
Reply to comment

Andi-Rae Wentworth on Sunday, January 29, 2012 11:17 AM
It's so nice to be able to get dry wood delivered in the middle of the winter! We received our delivery on time and the wood is great, keeps us warm and I love how quickly it ignites. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend aaa tree products! Thank You!
Reply to comment

Dustin Lema on Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:23 PM
Let me congratulate Anthony and Lesley on actually delivering what they promised: Kiln Dried firewood that was CLEAN, DRY, DELIVERED and gave the option of INSIDE Delivery. Worth the money and I'll be going back next year for more. If you've been searching all over for QUALITY Kiln dried firewood or have been burned before by other crooks - look no further than AAA Tree Products and email Lesley. They'll take care of you and deliver on what they promise. I am very happy and it was worth every penny.
Reply to comment